Monday, April 23, 2007

Glad this didn't happen to me. . .

I had a dinner meeting tonight at a fabulous Chinese restaurant.

Poor Brad. He had to stay at home all by himself and make a frozen pizza.

He's such a honey--he did all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen before popping in his pizza and putting his feet up to watch a little 24 (beep. beep. beep). The perfect night for me (clean house) and the perfect night for him (quality tv).

Then, the unthinkable happened.

He dropped the pizza on its way out of the oven, face-down in the oven. SPLAT!
No pizza for Brad.

As if that weren't horrible enough, some of the flaming hot cheese and sauce landed right on his toe. Hungry Brad burned his toe!

Poor, hungry, little burnt-toe Brad.

10 comments:

justem said...

Oh no!!!!!

Colleen said...

awww
poor brad

Laurie and Chris said...

I bet he didn't say nice words!!

Steph said...

Oh no!! But the real question is, who has to clean out the oven now??

Rebecca said...

Poor guy!

Kat said...

oh no! that sucks! did he at least get to watach 24???

Liz Allman said...

Done that, so frustrating because usually the frozen pizza is the last food item left in the house and now you have to get dressed and go out and get food. Major bummer.

Retro Girl said...

OMG Poor Brad. Poor toe!
What a major bummer! That sounds like the kinda luck I usually end up with....

BRANDY said...

first of all what kind of pizza was it? JK. I hope his little toe is okay!

Chiara said...

aaww Poor Brad. I have had things like that happen to me