It looks fabulous! Have a great trip!
wonderful cut and color. don't cheap out on the hair so not worth it. Glad it had a happy ending
Looks great sweetie. have a fun vacation!
awesome hair!!!! love it! have fun on your trip :)
ooovery pretty!
I love love love it!!Where do you go? I've yet to find someone to do my hair here.
Love the saucy hair! Looks awesome!
The hair looks fabulous!! Have tons of fun on your trip!!
Sorry you had to go thru Hair-Hell for a short while...(been there, done that...I know how awful it can make you feel). Looks like it turned out great after all, though! Very cute 'Do - looks perfect on ya!have a great trip!
You look so glam!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
It looks fabulous! Have a great trip!
wonderful cut and color. don't cheap out on the hair so not worth it. Glad it had a happy ending
Looks great sweetie. have a fun vacation!
awesome hair!!!! love it! have fun on your trip :)
ooo
very pretty!
I love love love it!!
Where do you go? I've yet to find someone to do my hair here.
Love the saucy hair! Looks awesome!
The hair looks fabulous!! Have tons of fun on your trip!!
Sorry you had to go thru Hair-Hell for a short while...(been there, done that...I know how awful it can make you feel). Looks like it turned out great after all, though! Very cute 'Do - looks perfect on ya!
have a great trip!
You look so glam!!
Post a Comment