I'm starting to really wonder about the town I live in.
Remember this post from earlier in May.
Well. . . I have another surreal moment to add to it. Surreal might not be the right word. Disgusting. Questionable. Perverse.
We were on our way home from a very fun party at Angie's and a very fun after-party at the other Angie's and were stopped at a red light. There was a dingy, old red pickup truck next to us. Inside, there was what appeared at first glance to be an elderly gentleman.
Closer examination revealed that he was not an elderly gentleman but was, in fact, a dirty, old bird!
That's right, dear readers. He was closely examining an adult magazine at a red light. And it wasn't just a centerfold from Maxim. We're talking real porn here, folks.
I wasn't quite sure what to do about the whole thing. I started hollering about it. Brad sped up to see if I was really telling the truth. (Honestly? How could I make something like that up?) There was caught a ruckus in our truck. We never really caught up, so Brad couldn't get a clear view and continues to maintain that it couldn't have been a girlie mag.
The whole thing just continues to be very incomprehensible to me. And a little sad, really.
4 comments:
Holy grossness! That guy must really be lonely that he can't even drive without his paper companion...
yuck!!!!
I believe you - a similar incident happened to me! I was sitting at a red light minding my own business when I looked over at the car next to me a nasty guy held up a centerfold to me and kept holding up to the window until the light turned green and I sped away as fast as possible. What is wrong with some people!!!
Chad and I both laughed really hard at this post.
Post a Comment