Monday, April 14, 2008

A little more scrapping. . .

I made a mini last weekend and haven't had a chance to share it with you until now. . .

I can take zero credit for the design. It's a copy of a Kristina Contes album. You can order a kit to make the same album here.

Also, I developed the pictures through Scrapbook Pictures. They have lots of different sized pictures available.

6 comments:

angieoh! said...

ok so do you want to hear something funny? I am a totally brat and was going to write a comment about how offended I was that I didn't get a ANGIE page in the "things I love" album. Then my page came up.

You rule Barb. BFF.

justem said...

Love it :) I wish we lived closer, too!!

amyyo said...

wow- and to think I saw that album in person before it was published on your blog! looks cute.

Josie said...

uh..i think i missed the page where you pledged your love to the hills and 90210...hehehe
I
love barb
love barb's constant inspiration
love looking at barb;s minis
love that i made it into one of barbs minis
love that i am your friend and we have so many things in common

Erin said...

fun stuff Barb!

Lauren said...

I did the same album/kit from Kristina... yours ROCKS! I will have to post pix of mine!