Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14 Down. 351 to Go.

Still doing great with my photo-a-day.
Haven't used green square at all!

January 8
Big news in the mail--Brad's official acceptance letter arrived. He escaped from the house for a weekend of ice fishing. After a writing project meeting (and a Blizzard), I huddle up on the couch to enjoy some Grey's Anatomy. It was finally good again! All is right with the world.


January 9
Brad is still gone. Instead of taking down the Christmas tree, I ordered Chinese and fell asleep on the couch at 6:00 p.m..


January 10
Angie and I treated ourselves to a deluxe spa day and a fabulous dinner finished off with some playtime with the Little Man.



January 11
Nicky, Natalie, and Katelyn shared dinner with us. Brad occupied the kiddos with some Don't Break the Ice after dinner.


January 12
Needed to buy some tulips at the store to remind me that despite the freezing cold temperatures spring is on it's way. . . eventually.


January 13
One more calendar for 2009.


January 14
We finally took the Christmas tree down.

3 comments:

Greta said...

Loving your pictures! The tulips make me smile - such a refreshing sight in the midst of the cold, snowy winter.

angieoh! said...

Don't break the ice. Classic.

Steph said...

hey! I know that cute outfit the little man is wearing :)