Some Superbowl action, 3-D style.
P.S. Why didn't anyone tell me Kurt Warner is so stinkin' cute?
(One event of the day, seeing New in Town, went unphotographed, as I am trying hard to forget it.)

February 2: Not-so-super Monday
Brad and Memphis occupying the spot on the couch I would like to make a nest in to escape the sick and the cold and the ick of Monday. (Although I did leave the nest long enough to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Brad Pitt as a baby was quite disturbing, but I liked it overall.)

And, happy birthday to my dear (old) dad.
3 comments:
You guys are way cute with your 3-D glasses on!!
And Benjamin Button...I really, really want to see it!!!
So...Memphis is totally posing for the camera in that shot!! He should be a dog model.
love the 3d glasses.
Sorry I was part of the bad part of your day :(
Don't even get me started on Kurt Warner. He is totally hot. Those gray highlights in his adorable haircut? Fabulous. Love the glasses. Brought some home with me to use to watch Chuck on Mon. night!
Post a Comment