Started with a quick trip to Michigan Avenue.
This girl didn't bring a jacket along, and it's going to snow. Yup. You heard me. Snow. So, I needed to buy a coat. I've been needing a rain coat for awhile. The problem with this coat - of course - is that it is brown and the recently purchased wellies are black with polka dots. So, I may need a different pay of rain boots.

Then, I did a little lip gloss shopping here and here. I wasn't looking for lip gloss. I was looking for hand lotion and cherry cola shower gel (both things Josie taught me to love). When I didn't find either - I settled for lip gloss.
I walked past the John Hancock building and had to call Brad to re-live the day I agreed to marry him (we were having dinner at the Signature Room).
All the while I was thinking about this. . .
Not the Chinese take-out - the Grey's Anatomy in the background. Some seriously brilliant television, folks.
Anyway.
Eventually I made it back to my hotel where I enjoyed a fabulous dinner with the amazingly talented Writing Project folks I'll be working with tomorrow.
Stay tuned for more about my Chicago adventures - including the cupcake crawl planned for Sunday.
2 comments:
a cupcake crawl? i'm so there!
Was it *really* a fabulous dinner??? The food, not the company!!
Post a Comment