Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Randomness

Random Thing 1:
Why do I prefer cheeseburgers to salad? Seriously. Is this some kind of a genetic disposition? I have really never found myself thinking, "Gee, I'd love a great big salad." But, I do find myself thinking, "Yum. A big cheeseburger." I've even tried to think about nothing but cheeseburgers while forcing myself to eat a salad. It doesn't make it taste any better.

Random Thing 2:
The kiddos are taking a field trip tomorrow to the YMCA. Apparently, several of the children have been black-listed at the YMCA; their pictures are hanging at the counter, and they are not allowed in. How does one get on the YMCA blacklist? I'm just saying, there's no way I could work-out if I was on the blacklist. It would be the ultimate excuse.

Random Thing 3:
I haven't really seen Brad at a time when we weren't both asleep since Monday. I sort of miss him. It's so strange to live in the same house with someone but to be on such different schedules.

Random Thing 4:
Angie and I need to do a photo shoot sometime soon. A good picture of us together simply does not exist. Every time a promising opportunity presents itself, someone busts out a camera. But, each one seems to be a little stranger than the one before. My hair? Out of control. And, who knew that wearing a scarf would make me look like I weigh about 400 pounds. Someone really should have told me.



Random Thing 5:
I had "The Right Stuff" last night. I was "Hangin' Tough." It's possible I was even doing a little "Dirty Dancing." I may have been dolled up enough to be a "Cover Girl." Sigh. I continue to be amazed that even after all these years the Boys from Beantown are still so stinkin' cute.

2 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

You are HILARIOUS!Hugs!

Steph said...

1. But you make such yummy salads! Of course the things that make them yummy also make them rather unhealthy. But still...salad!

2. I think your only shot at the blacklist would have been following the Brad Shrimp Attack. We could always sign up for another yoga class and openly make fun of Darth Vader. That might work..

3. Confession: the only time I don't miss Karl is when I'm getting ready for bed. A queen sized bed to myself is my reward for being a single parent to the dog when he travels :)

4. We really should have tried these pictures before the shower rather than after. It increases the chances of a positive outcome I think. Though I do love your color coordination!

5. You are such a groupie. I'm totally getting you an airbrushed NKOTB tee shirt for your 1/2 birthday.

And now...bed!