Saturday, May 23, 2009

Around here.

I haven't made anything in ages. I've got plenty of supplies around and lots of great pictures, but I just don't feel like actually making anything. I need to do something about that.


We bought kayaks on Sunday. There aren't many things that Brad and I actually both like doing. We're hoping that kayaking will become something we can do together. I bought some shoes to match mine. We're headed out on the river in Eau Claire on Sunday.


Natalie and Katelyn planted me a spider plant as a graduation gift. I'm notoriously terrible at taking care of plants. (I've heard that means I'm not a very nurturing person.) Hopefully, I can change my ways with this special plant.


I have a new favorite: iced caramel macchiato. Delish.

3 comments:

casey boyd said...

Good Morning!! Looks like some good stuff in those photos...Let's see possibly a Jenni Bowlin project kit that I totally missed and wished I had for Marcus's birthday tuesday, some awesome Keen shoes, love those, good times with kiddies and well anything with carmel is yummy!!
Have a great Memorial weekend! Hope you get some scrapping time in.

Beth said...

Good luck with the spider plant. Us Reading people must be universally not nurturing. Have fun with the kayaks. My claustrophobia prevents me from ever going kayaking. (Apparently something that reading people don't share!) :) Hey, what's the latest degree in?

justem said...

Can I ride in the kayak with you??