Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun Summer Weekend

Had a super-full, super-fun summer weekend.

Kicked it off with the Farmers' Market with Stephanie. I was thrilled that the tomato stand was there (I assumed it was too early for tomatoes.) Too bad it took me a few shots to remember that I needed to adjust my camera for shooting in the bright sunlight; it's been awhile since WI has seen sunlight!


Loved all the flowers.


My purchases included a minimal amount of produce (peas, cucumber, rutabaga, and tomatoes), flowers, and a skirt.

Not pictured - the snuggles with AJ after the Farmers' Market.

Next, we had our first summer company. We stopped for lunch.


And, headed to Bay Beach.

There was plenty of photo-taking.


We rode the bumper cars - Jen wasn't quite tall enough to ride alone.



Dan and Brad rode the swings.


Amy, Jen, and I rode the carousel.
Not pictured - my not-so-graceful, skirt-clad exit from the carousel. Of course, my horse had to end way up in the air.


A group shot. . .


Some fun shots of Brad and me.



In case you haven't already noticed - there was lots and lots of eating. Saturday dinner was kabobs.


Sunday breakfast was french toast stuffed with cherries and cream cheese.

8 comments:

Houston said...

Wow, great pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend!

casey boyd said...

Those are some great shots!! Love the one of you on the horse...see I knew I could look to you to get my monday of with a smile and giggle:)

Sharie said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I hope you have a great week!

Vanessa said...

that lunch looked delicious!! what fun!

amyyo said...

it was super fun to be a part of your fun summer weekend!

Kelly said...

Yum Barb - you are making me hungry!!
Great pics xxx

Beth said...

Barb, my fellow foodie, thanks for your food posts. It makes me feel less freakish in my obsession with food. :)

justem said...

Is that Mac and Cheese I see?????
I so need to visit!!!!