Monday, June 18, 2012

(Project) Life Dropout!??!

I'm sure you have all been scouring the Interwebs looking for signs of my existence during my absence from this little blog, sending emails amongst yourselves inquiring about my well-being, and speculating about what type of crazy adventures have kept me from you.

Here is what I've been doing:


Yes. That's right. I've been busy living life and accumulating a giant pile of "stuff" to prove it.

Where does this "stuff" belong?

In my Project Life, of course.

Why isn't it there?

I'm eight weeks behind.

I have all of the pictures and "stuff" from the last eight weeks of my life, but I've been too busy living said life to document it.

Come on. I know some of you out there have a really similar pile. I'm sure you do. Confess now. No judgments. No shame.

Project Life Planned - Live Your Life. Plan Your Project, a little project Katrina and I put together just for you.


Project Life Planned is for you if you:

  • are marking time by how many weeks behind your Project Life album is
  • need inspiration and coaching to keep your Project Life momentum going
  • have purchased about 900 different page protectors and refuse to let them go to waste
  • are looking for an excuse to start Project Life - what better reason that the middle of the year?
Project Life Planned is a subscription product. For a monthly fee (somewhere in the area of four drinks from your favorite local purveyor of the green and white cups), you get all the inspiration, ideas, journaling and photo prompts, sarcasm, and cheerleading you will need to keep going with Project Life.

For more information (and to register) visit Project Life Planned.

(Disclaimer: Project Life Planned is in no way affiliated with Becky's Higgins' Project Life. We simply think that we can all use a little help staying motivated & inspired to complete this awesome project.)

5 comments:

justem said...

awesome. :) can't wait to see your PL catch up! ;)

gabbyfek said...

i am SO GLAD to see you here.
aaaaaand i think i really need this in my life!
xoxo.

Lee said...

All signed up and relieved to know I'm not alone!

Katrina said...

I'm thinking that Bradley Cooper should be our spokesperson. Thoughts?

Steph said...

I wish I had one pile. I have 50 million bitty piles. Getting it all into one pile might be my first step in getting caught up :)