Thursday, April 25, 2013

Things I Love on a Thursday. . .

. . . seeing three of my bestest friends within 24 hours. I stuffed myself with pizza, read a book with Natalie, and stayed up late talking with Nicky. I shared Indian food with Angie and heard all about her little people. I bombed Stephanie's dinner plans and snuck in some snuggles with certain little dudes. Seeing these ladies left a big hole in my heart. I miss the time in my life when they were part of my everyday reality.

. . . sleeping in my own bed. Tonight will be the second consecutive night (after almost two weeks away from home) that I will create a little nest amongst my own blankets and pillows.

. . . Scandal. Cannot wait for a new episode tonight. Am hoping I manage to stay away.

. . . planning and scheming. Thinking about the weekend. Scheming about food, drink, and pie.

. . . beverages. At one point today, I had a glass of water, an iced tea from McDonalds, and a gas station cappuccino all lined up in my work space. This was after a homemade latte and before a Frappuccino.

. . . green grass. It's starting to be a common site around here. Finally.

3 comments:

justem said...

All kinds of goodness!! Hope you are enjoying your bed as I type this! :)

Steph said...

Finally, indeed!

gabbyfek said...

i want to be on that list of friends you got to see.
please and thank you.
xoxoxo.