Friday, July 12, 2013

For Sale: Studio Calico Kits and Merchandise

Updated 7/25/13 6:00 P.M.

The Story:
I packed up all my scrapbook supplies when I moved 10 months ago. I just moved again and decided that it was finally time to get rid of anything I hadn't touched in 10 months.

Directions:
Leave a comment with what you want to claim. First come, first served.
Include email address in comments.

Payment:
Via PayPal within a timely manner.

Shipping: (to be paid by buyer) Only shipping to the US.
For Studio Calico Kits:
Shipping is not included in the purchase price. Shipping via USPS flat rate Priority Mail box ($12.35 per box). I anticipate three kits will fit in a single box. 12 x 12 paper fits diagonally in the box which may result in some slight bending. You've been warned.
For Mystery Boxes:
Shipping via USPS flat rate Priority Mail box included. Everything is packed in medium-sized flat rate boxes. 12 x 12 paper fits diagonally in the box which may result in some slight bending. You've been warned.

Studio Calico Main Kits and Add-ons:

DateMain or Add-onKit NameRetailAsking
August 2011Main KitBoardwalk$34.50$15
September 2011Add-onPep Squad$29.75$20
September 2011Add-onHome Ec$27.50$15
September 2011Add-onDebate Team$32.00$20
November 2011Main KitHandmade$34.50$15
November 2011Add-onPincushion$27.00$20
December 2011Add-onSalvaged$37.25$20
January 2012Main KitCounty Fair$34.50$15
January 2012Add-onPhoto Booth$34.00$15
March 2012Add-onAtlas$31.25$15
March 2012Add-onIllustrated$29.75$15
April 2012Add-onVersailles$25.75$15
May 2012Add-onBrownie$30.50$20
October 2012Main KitRoller Rink$34.50$15
February 2013Add-onPopcorn$30.25$15



Studio Calico Mystery Boxes: $50 $60 (includes shipping)
These boxes are FULL (and I mean really, really full) of Studio Calico papers and embellishments including: kit-exclusive papers, paper collections, embellishments (wood veneer, Fabrips, label stickers, chipboard), albums, mists (2 bottles per box), and alphabets. The vast majority of items have never been used.
I don't have photos of the mystery boxes available. 

There are THREE mystery boxes available.

Email scrappybabs@gmail.com with questions.

More boxes with other products to be posted soon. . . 

23 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OMG the kit I want is actually Shiny Brite, not snow cone. Sorry.

I am still looking

Unknown said...

I'd also like the Narrative Add -On

email is sharonmanthony@gmail.com

neeta said...

Hi messaged you on twopeasinabucket for montmarte n central high please. Nsdhc8@mail.umkc.edu

dlhfks said...

I would love Snow Cone and Front Row.
email at scott.lisa3@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Hi. Popcorn please. . Thanks for the sale!!

Anonymous said...

Popcorn please. U can email me at vmiali@mac.com

Thanks for the sale.

webmistress said...

Hi! If you haven't sold the Narrative add-on or County Fair, I'd prefer Narrative over County, but if it's gone, let me know abut County fair.
Thank you!

Tashia said...

I would like the Pioneer Drive Kit if it's still available!

tammy g said...

I'd like to buy 3 to maximize shipping so if something is sold, I'll substitute it with something else. I'd like Sandcastle, Tide Pool and Boogie Board. Thank you!

tammy g said...

Sorry, I forgot my email. clickk@charter.net

Heather Dzioba said...

I would like to purchase 3 kits from you. My top 3 picks are Front Row, Daydream Believer, and Brooklyn Flea. I also wondered if you were selling the one that had pink and yellow ombré washi tape. I believe it was an add-on within the last couple months. mhdzioba@yahoo.com

Heather Dzioba said...

I see that someone else was interested in Front Row. I would take Pollard Ave if Front Row is sold.

Tiffany said...

December 2011 Add-on Printer's Drawer $28.25 $10
March 2012 Add-on Encyclopedia $37.50 $20
April 2012 Add-on Louvre $31.00 $20
April 2012 Add-on Sorbonne $31.75 $20
May 2012 MainKit 35 mm $34.50 $15

$85 plus $12.75 shipping

email me at tiffanyclark1984 at gmail.com

Ashley H said...

bobby socks $20
the register $15
glee club $15

ashley_hamman@yahoo.com

thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi I'm interested in Thimble, Penny Loafers and Toe Shop. voronita@ yahoo.com. Thanks!

Tiffany said...

haven't heard from you yet about:

December 2011 Add-on Printer's Drawer $28.25 $10
March 2012 Add-on Encyclopedia $37.50 $20
April 2012 Add-on Louvre $31.00 $20
April 2012 Add-on Sorbonne $31.75 $20
May 2012 MainKit 35 mm $34.50 $15

$85 plus $12.75 shipping

email me at tiffanyclark1984 at gmail.com

Unknown said...

Am I supposed to see an email confirmation on the kits? I'd like to send payment but I'd like to get confirmation on the kits I requested before I do that. Thanks! voronita@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi, I would love to purchase from you Four Square, Five and Dime and Roadshow.

My email is kimhartwell75@hotmail.com.

Thanks. :-)

Tashia said...

Just curious if you were still contacting people about the kits. I was interested in buying Pioneer Drive if it's still available. Thanks!

tashia.doyle@hotmail.com

Janie said...

Hi, do you have any mystery boxes for $50 remaining? I would like one, so pls. confirm at jcervera@sbcglobal.net and I can payal the $$

Thanks

tina said...

anything left? tinybitof@roadrunner.com