Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Stylist for a Day


Welcome to this Wednesday edition of Ventage Tuesdays brought to you by Too-Busy-Enjoying-Life-To-Write-About-It.

I have the great pleasure today of selecting the perfect outfit for Katrina. I decided to choose pieces that were classically Katrina with a few Barb-esque touches on the accessories.

I think of Katrina in skinny jeans. So, on the bottom - skinny jeans.
Let's go with these (Lucky, Lola Skinny).



And, a cardigan, of course (J Crew Cashmere Boyfriend Cardigan in heather acorn).


Not quite sure if this works, but I'd try this shirt under the cardigan (Boden Crinkle Jersey Shirt in Pewter Twilight).


Accessories.

I've never seen Katrina wear a belt. I'd like to see her pair the cardigan with this belt (Colorblock Belt from Gap).

And, to emphasize the yellow in the belt, I suggest she carry this fabulous bag. I will be INSANE with jealousy (Hobo Savannah in Yellow).

And, since we're dreaming, I will also add these shoes. This (along with the belt) feel Katrina to me, even thought I'm not sure she'd choose them for herself (Frye Carson Lace Up in cement).


And, because I'm dreaming, I'll also add this bracelet (from the Lucky Elephant). If I can't have it, Katrina should.


And, the ensemble would not be complete without the ultimate arm candy:

Love you, Katrina. XO.

3 comments:

angieoh! said...

I love that bracelet. cute.

Steph said...

love the bag!

Katrina said...

Uhm.....hells to the YES on the arm candy! Interesting observation on the belt b/c I wear belts often - but never in the over-the-cardigan fashion that you rock so well. :)