Monday, October 07, 2013

Monday Accomplishments

Mondays are hard. I always feel a little guilt about what I didn't get done over the weekend. I always feel a little overwhelmed by how much of the week looms in front of me.

Today, I choose to celebrate what I accomplished today (instead of focusing on the Mondays).


1. I only spent money on parking. No coffee. No treats. No lunch. Just parking.

2. I kicked it at work today. I planned a presentation and made all the copies. I sent an agenda for a meeting that doesn't happen until next week. I answered every email I received today.

3. I minimized screentime by choosing Pandora over television while making dinner.

4. I made a colleague smile today. He loves sugary cereal. I delivered some to his cube.

5. I only drank coffee (one cup) and water today. No soda. No beer...yet.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

You pretty much kicked Monday's ass.

sarah said...

totally agree with katrina. you kicked monday's ass.

in four mondays (or is it three?) we'll be kicking mondays ass together. IN PERSON!

weeeeeeeeee!
xo.