Sunday, February 26, 2006

Scrap-a-ganza

Spent last night in Green Bay with Angie and her cousin, Darla. We scrapped all night long taking breaks only for tacos, fruity soda, and PB eggs (my favorite spring-time candy).

I'm worried that all of my scrapping energies have gone in to making purchases lately rather than actually scrapping. I got a lot done last night, but am only super-pumped about a few of the things. I have TONS of new paper (BG, Cherry Arts, Sassafras Lass, Urban Lily, Scenic Route, Junkitz, Chatterbox, American Crafts). I need some serious ideas for some cool pages. What are your thoughts? What should I scrap?

Altered Journal. I've been looking at so many cool new products that I needed a place to keep track of what I want to buy. Lovin' this cutie-pa-toodie paper from 3 Bugs.


Snow Day. Yummy little clipboard was a great addition to my new Junkitz. I'm digging the orange and green and blue lately. My apologies for the bad scan. The clipboard and the bottle cap were too lumpy to scan well.


P.S. You have to check out the AWESOME stuff Ang made--especially the Grape Soda LO.

9 comments:

angieoh! said...

Well thank you very much Ms Barbara. I love that book and hope you decide to make one for me! :) It was super fun hanging out with you gals last night...

scrapeahappy said...

Great idea for a jounral!

I would have to agree with you and say that the oragne and blues go nicely together!

justem said...

These look great!! I totally know what you mean about using all your creativing towards purchasing, rather than spending!! Sounds like you guys had a great time, and thanks for sharing the layouts!!

Anonymous said...

Great LO! Sounds like you girls had lots of fun!

Kat said...

love your stuff! looks awesome : )

Michelle W. said...

Love those pages! I think you could do some random pages. (boy I love the word random!)

Some of your favorite resturants, stores, some of your favorite tv shows. Some of your best friends. etc.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I have a observation, it has to do with boats but is relevant to all obsessions.
A guy buys a boat to sail but then spends all his time working on it, he dosen't have time to sail, did he really want to sail?
you need to ask your self what you want to get out of it, is it actully creating scrapbook pages with info on them or is it something else, WHATS the GOAL?
You can create scrapbook pages with very little, all you need is a sheet of paper and a pencil

Levi said...

I *love* that SNow Day LO!!!

B said...

LOVE the journal! Love the colors!