Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm baaaccckk!


I know the page I shared on Sunday was cool, but over the weekend I did some scrapping that certainly put the CRAP! right in scrapbooking. (Thanks for the joke, Reagan). We're talking horrible use of stickers and themed patterned paper. It was bad. It was a total throwback to my early days as a scrapper. The only thing that was missing was lots of pictures cut on circles and ovals with matching mats. I was having serious doubts about my future as a scrapper.

But, thanks to a last minute job on the CJ of the fabulous Ms Angela Oh!, I have made an amazing recovery. I am not a one-hit wonder and have many fabulous pages yet to come.

Maybe my creativity was so alive because my craft room (aka my studio) was a total disastor by the time I finished my fabbity Barbie creation. It's killing me not to be able to share it. For now, this pic of the cover (and my messy room) will have to do.

5 comments:

justem said...

Haha!!! I love your part about ovals!!! I have faith in you...you're a great scrapper!! Oh...btw...I'm a bad cj'er and didn't get it out to you today :( It will be in the mail tomorrow!!!!

B said...

Can't wait to se the LO's. Isn't it funny how we are our most creative when we make the biggest messes!

Michelle W. said...

don't stress over it! We all have those days. Glad to hear the CJ is amazing!

Michelle

angieoh! said...

NO FAIR!!!! How can you torture me like that by putting my own book (which I have not seen in months) on your bloGGG!!!!! THE TORMENT!

Glad to hear you got your mojo back. I was a little worried after that cowboy page fiasco...
a

Kat said...

too funny! can't wait to see the cj that brought you back ; )