I've been suspecting for awhile that my scrapping purchases have been getting out of hand. It was confirmed today. I got two boxes. TWO BOXES! In the mail. They were sitting there on the table when I got home from work.
Normally, I would be ecstatic about two boxes. Today I just felt a little embarrassed, as the purchasing has apparently gotten that out of hand. (I got a box yesterday, too.)
I waited until after Brad left for cards tonight and, like a guilty addict, sat on the couch buried in mounds of gorgeous patterned paper. Some fab new SEI, a little Chatterbox, some Sassafras Lass, and (my personal new favity-fav) Bookshelf from American Crafts.
There's been lots of talk about what people are giving up for Lent. I know I can't go the entire Lent season without purchasing any scraping stuff, but I'm going to challenge myself to make it at least for the next two weeks. Then I might allow myself a little cardstock, but just cardstock.
Ugh. It's bad.
4 comments:
don't feel bad! You enjoy your purchases right? Why stress over spent money I always say. LOL. Have fun with them.
Michelle
lol! too funny
where do u order everything from? not like i need another addiction....
I have this problem, too. I have recently tried to cut off the majority of my spending...with the exception of things I really need!! (So then, of course I just convince myself I really do need it!!)
I think there is a 12 step program for problems like this...just google it. But I think you'd rather spend the time using that purchase. Let me know when you want me send all my boxes of pics for you to arrange.
Post a Comment