Friday, March 10, 2006

Crafty Day

Angie came over today for some serious crafting. Our craftiness did involve a trip to the LSS. I know I vowed not to buy anything for 2 weeks, but I spent $24 today. I mostly bought card stock and a few cute little embellishments. I've decided embellishments are a major weakness for me. I need to buy more fun THINGS and fewer pieces of paper.

LO # 1: Pick-up Man
Brad got a new truck this week! It was a scrap-able moment. Aaahhhh. The joy of being married to a scrapper.
LO # 2: Daily Grind
You might not know this about me, but my commute to work is about 50 minutes each way. So, I've joined a carpool of awesome chicas from work. We meet each day at 6:30. Urgh. But, we take turns each Friday driving completely out of our way to pick up Starbucks for anyone who is riding. Last week was my turn. Have you ever driven alone in your car trying to balance 5 steaming hot coffees?!? Amazingly enough, I didn't spill at all. Plus, I ordered the drinks extra-hot. That way they were still yummy by the time I reached the car pool.

4 comments:

Michelle W. said...

Oh man I *heart* your layouts!!! I won't be able to balance that many coffee while driving. lol. If it was me then I could see I spill every last drop!

Michelle

justem said...

Great layouts!!! That's a long drive to work...it's great to have people to commute with!! I have a 25-40 minute drive, but I am just about the only person in my district that lives in my area!!! I shouldn't tell you, though...I usually get up at 6:30, hehe :)

angieoh! said...

They look even better in person Barb, that was super fun yesterday!

momma sue said...

You are really talented! Where's my coffee?