No. This isn't a post about the rock group Journey.
It is all about my Master's project.
I present tomorrow. Tomorrow I will show my advisor's a three inch binder filled with artifacts from my three year teaching career to prove that I am a reflective educator. I'll spare you the lengthy description of what exactly a reflective educator is. Crazy to think it took three years to create this beast, but I only get 30 minutes to show it off!
I'm totally ready and pretty confident that what I have is rockin', but I'm still strangely nervous about it. I'm not quite sure what they will ask me or where I'll find a parking spot or whether or not I should wear my somewhat-slutty black boots (which do look great with this cute skirt I have).
It feels strange to almost be finished. I'm not quite sure what my next academic pursuit will be. Guess I might just try doing my job and only my job for awhile. Not sure that will last long, as I tend to be a bit of an over-achiever.
Here's to tomorrow. . . . Totally looking forward to it!
6 comments:
Way to Go!!! You gave me a card once that said... Reach for the moon, you could land on a star (or something like that). Knock em dead!!!
Love,
Nikki
You will be totally awesome. I am so proud of you for finishing this and seeing it through... I know you will really do great tomorrow. I will be thinking good thoughts and sending them your way!
That is so cool...I'm sure it is great!! I am quite jealous that you are just finishing your masters while I will just be starting mine this summer...I am not looking forward to all the work!!
wow!!! Congrats! I'm sure you will be amazing!
Michelle
here's to tomorrow! i'm sure everything will be awesome!
awesome!
it's tuesday...how did it go? :)
Post a Comment