I'm starting to think there's something majorly wrong with me.
I've gone to bed almost every night this week by 8ish.
And all the blogging I've done has been over breakfast. Blogging before 6am?!? Am I crazy?
Anyway, I'll be MIA for the weekend. Going on a mini-road trip to visit my family. Am doing the double-bubble tonight (aka happy hour with my grandpa) to celebrate the Master's presentation earlier in the week and am going to hit the mall of all malls with my aunt tomorrow. It's been awhile since I've visited, so I"m really looking forward to it.
P.S. Am totally pumped about this week's Dare. I'm excited to see what everyone will make! I Get busy, gals!
4 comments:
Have fun with the Fam Barb. We will miss you!
a
wow. I wish I can keep that type of schedule! It must be nice to stay awake during starbucks open hours and not craving it at 3 in the morning.
Michelle
ha! double bubble is a nick name we gave a girlfriend in higshchool wiht a particularly round booty........ made me laugh.
have fun this weekend!
i hope to scrap that dare, but i say that every week........
I have been trying to do a little blog reading in the mornings while I eat...but usually this just ends up with me spending too much time on the computer and being late!!!
Post a Comment