Friday, March 31, 2006

Day 5: Throw Back to My Favs

I'm on a 21 day quest to find my scrapping style and maybe learn a little about style in other aspects of my life, too. Tonight's LO is a total throw back to all my scrapping favs:
1. Ribbon (YUMM-O)
2. Buttons
3. Stripes
4. Flowers
Even before I scrapped a lot (and invested too much money in product), I gravitated towards these things. No LO is complete without one of these four!

P.S. Totally stole the idea for the photo-corner flowers from a few different LOs I've seen lately on the Peas and in CK. Why didn't I think of that myself?!?



Apologies for the bad scan. Apparently the buttons were a little bumpy.

2 comments:

justem said...

So cute! I love that striped paper! And I was admiring those photo corner flowers on Melissa's blog! You are totally rocking this 21 day challenge!!

Michelle W. said...

how cool is that!!! Love how everything come together without looking clutter or messy!

Michelle