Tuesday, March 28, 2006

LOTS to say.

First, I tried to post last night. Blogger wasn't cooperating. UGH!

I've embarked on the Rhonna Farrer 21 Day Challenge. I've been keeping up so far (it's only day 2) and loving it. I'm hoping that every day my stuff gets a little more creative.

Day 1:




Day 2:

Does my scrapping look a little schizo to you?! These pages seem so drastically different. Guess I haven't found my true style. Hopefully, this challenge will help.

Also, I've added a new link. Hooray for Michelle W.! I {heart} her craftiness and her honest blog. One of this girl's latest posts made me giggle all day.


Had a fun time with the FAM this weekend. The double-bubble was a huge success, as was the rest of the weekend. I shopped with my aunt on Saturday and discovered the gorgeous wonder that is the Kate Spade bag. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. I swear, I was never meant to be a teacher. My tastes are far to fabulous to survive on a teacher's salary. I (obviously) didn't buy the Kate Spade bag. I had to settle for a cute little green and blue Sak purse.

I have the almost, but not quite spring blues, too. The kiddos get so out of control this time of year. It's enough to make even the best teacher question their career choice.

This whole 21 day challenge thing is great for me right now. It's making me make time for myself. Also included in the make time for myself plan--tomorrow night's haircut. I think tomorrow night (post hair-cut) will be a great time for some self-portraits.

XOXOXO.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Great work on your entries. Yes, they are very different, but both are beautiful! Good luck!

Michelle W. said...

yay!!! For your great pages and for me making it on your blog!! I'm so grateful for 2 peas and blogger that I get to meet a great friend like you. You are so amazing. Along with Kat, Angie, and so many others. Thanks for all the great comments you've given me. It's girls like you that makes 2peas such a great place to be!

p.s. I do send very good RAKs. lol. I like to spoil people just like how I like to spoil myself. hehe.

Michelle W. said...

you're a winner!!! check my blog!

justem said...

I love your pages! Doesn't it suck when the realization of a teacher's salaray sets in?? I totally know the feeling :)