So. . . .last night the brand-spanking-new wireless Internet totally stopped working. Yeah. The same wireless I was so excited about on Monday. I spent so long on the phone with customer service agents at two different companies that the battery in my cordless phone actually went dead. I was swearing, red in the face angry.
After unplugging everything a million times and turning it on and off another million times, I had no luck.
The entire time, I was just bitching at Brad. I'm not just talking a little bitching. I'm talking irrational, embarrassed I said the things I said bitching. It was bad. Obviously, this whole mess must have somehow been his fault! Did I mention--I was being irrational?!?
Here's the worst part. Despite all my bitching, he fixed the wireless for me today. Even though he had the worst day off ever (highlighted by a 90 minute wait at the DMV), he fixed the wireless. For me.
Okay. I owe him a very public apology. Don't know quite why he puts up with me. Sorry, babe.
In my defense, though, I am sick. After my whining little post on Monday, I went to the doctor on Tuesday. Am officially sick. Ugh.
Now, the same husband I screamed at last night like a raving lunatic is taking me for ice cream. How did I get so lucky?
5 comments:
:( Sorry to hear you are sick. Everyone has those moments of irrationality (is that a word??) don't worry...I'm sure your sweet husband is over it already! I was the worlds biggest bitch when we moved into our house...to my husband AND his family...but they forgave me!! Hope you feel better soon!
awwwwwwwwww, what a sweet heart : ) i want ice cream..
sorry you're sick. i totally get irrational when i'm sick. acutally, i just always get irrational. sucks to be married to me.......
feel better soon! : )
Hope you feel better soon. It's great that you have a man that takes you out for ice cream and put up with the bitching! You've got a winner there!!!
Michelle
Barb.... man, you are starting to sound more and more like..... no I won't say it. Hang in there and GET BETTER SOON!
My wife talks me up way too much. But thanks for the apology. Hope you had a good day. Love Ya.
Post a Comment