Saturday, March 11, 2006

SQ (Scrapping Queen)

Had a stressful morning of grocery shopping and errand running, but I bought some tulips to cheer myself up. I'll quickly list my morning stresses:
  1. Creamette has removed my lasagna recipe from the box. Makes it difficult to shop for the ingredients. Plus, my mom mocked me when I called her to ask for it.
  2. The ice cream I thought was buy one get one free actually was not. I had to return two containers of ice cream. I love ice cream. It broke my heart.
  3. Every store I stopped at had Girl Scouts selling, you guessed it, cookies. I felt terrible telling all of them, "NO!" So, I caved and bought one box. Add that to all of those I've already bought from my cousins!
  4. I took the Escape to the wash today because my running boards were covered in mud. Apparently, the wash isn't equipped to handle running boards. Despite the $8 wash, they're still filthy dirty.

Then, Nicky and Natalie came over for a scrap-ival. Here's what I created.

LO# 1 Birthday Boys
Noah and Chase turned 1 at the end of January. Just getting around to making a page for them today. Love this new paper from Sassafras Lass.



LO # 2 Family
This is my fav LO in awhile because it's such a stretch from my normal style. The paper is all patterned and all Cherry Arte. I added rub-ons (KI) to the picture, so it's technially Effer 20. The stickers (soooo cool) match the flowered Chester paper. The picture is of my sister, brother, and me at my wedding. It's actually one of my favorite from that day.

5 comments:

justem said...

These are both beautiful!! I love all the circles! And...great shopping stories...I totally would have just kept the ice cream :)

angieoh! said...

Great layouts... looks like you got a lot done! Sorry about your car wash, I should have warned you! I bet you were devastated bout the ice cream... poor barb!

Kat said...

love those layouts!!!!!!
bummer about the grocery shopping. : (

Michelle W. said...

love both layouts!

I'm with you on the thing about the cookies! I can't say no to them, ever! It's so hard to. lol. Am I sure eat all the cookies before I run into them again. Eeek

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Wedding photo is beautiful.
I guess I need to do some coaching on shopping, you neeed some help!
I have another pet peeve/fear, its easter grass, it gets every where, like that movie the blob or foam peanuts,
it freaks me out!!!!!!