Saturday, March 04, 2006

So bad Saturday

Ever have so much to do that you just don't know where to start?

My house hasn't been cleaned for two weeks. I need to go to the gym today. I need to grocery shop. I have bundles of stuff due in night class on Monday. Brad needs me to buy him deoderant. I have 40 book reviews to grade and lesson plans to write. My sister's and my step-father-in-law's birthdays are this week; I haven't bought presents. I need to send my aunt $$ for Girl Scout cookies. I need to write a letter to a friend (long over-due).

The list is endless, really.

So. . . what have I done today? I showered and put on my velour jogging suit. And I scrapped! Now I'm going to order Chinese take-out for lunch. Maybe I'll do some work later. Yeah. Right.

5 comments:

justem said...

Haha, this sounds like me every weekend!! I think it's hilarious that you have to buy deodorant for your husband...that is always what I seem to have to buy for Justin...he goes through about three times more than I do!!

island jen said...

lol...you did exactly what i would've done with a list like that!! except for the girl scout cookies...sweetie those are a necessity, you need to pay your aunt yesterday!! lol!! :-)

Kat said...

yay for scrapping!!!!!!!! i totally have a lot to do too, and would rather scrapbook. instead, i do neither. grrrrr.
love your page though!!!

Michelle W. said...

love the layout. Sorry about the list. That's great that I marry someone borderline OCD. He cleans (I don't do it good enough!) and he does most of the houseworks. LOL.

Michelle

angieoh! said...

Too funny. We missed you last night... hope you had a fun night...