
So, you've all met my hot mailman hubby (some in person and some via the Blog). Mr. Barb (as he's affectionately become known upon my blogging buds) has a secret admirer!
She's not really so secret. She's a middle-age women he works with. She thinks he's a total hottie. The other day she told him she thinks he looks like a young Johnny Cash. She's now calling him JC. To some that might mean Jesus Christ. To us heathens, it means Johnny Cash.
Thought that would give you something to giggle about tonight.
In other news. . .
Last night's little chat with my "Internet" friends led to an interesting talk about Bugles. Em, apparently, likes to put them on her fingers and use them like claws. I had the brilliant idea tonight that it would be hilarious to send her an Edward Scissorhands-esque picture of myself with Bugles on my fingers. Didn't work out so well because, apparently, even my fingers have become plump. I broke every single Bugle I tried to shove on my fat little finger tips. Memphis (who was declared overweight by the vet on Monday) thoroughly enjoyed each and every Bugle. Oh well! It's the thought that counts, right?
One last thing. Hauled my increasingly large caboose to the gym tonight. Hopped on the elliptical and totally fell in love with Eat, Love, Pray. The whole entire time I was reading I was thinking how much I'd love to be friends with Elizabeth Gilbert. Am even considering not sitting around on the computer and reading tonight instead. It's fab. Well, the first 50 pages are fab.
One can only take so much randomness in one night. I'm outta here!
8 comments:
I am dying over here... first about JC. Will he let you in his "ring of fire?"
and then the bugles.
bwewehewhewhwehhewhwe
you are too funny with your bugles! You go with your bad bugled self!!
Yummy Bugles...too bad the pic didn't work, would've been cool to see!! I'll have to check out that book!!
They need to make oversized bugles for adult fingers!!! I'm glad you share in my craziness with snack foods! Funny story about Brad!! Maybe he'll start singing now!! Amd thanks for the book recommendation! I am always looking for more!
I love it when you fall in love with a book and can't stop reading. That is the best.
i love jonny cash!
and the bugles- too funny!!!
wow, I was totally confused. I thought that was a photo of brad...jeesh, the similarities are endless
right when this came up i thought JOHNNY CASH!
and mailmans... we have a thing for mailmans in the chriselda household. we are always waiting for them to bring us PACKAGES
Post a Comment