Tuesday, May 30, 2006

T -2.5 and Counting

There are only 2.5 days of school left. The closer we get to the end the stranger things get. Today was a real winner, so I'm not quite sure how tomorrow can get any weirder.

Which of these things didn't happen to me today?
A. I left the house at 6:30 a.m. and didn't return until 9:50 p.m.
B. I walked around all day with my tagless t-shirt on inside out.
C. I attended a meeting that lasted four hours.
D. After the meeting, I coincidentally ran in to three other people from the meeting at the bar.
E. I got a "free" chocolate martini when the waitress forgot to add it to my check.
F. Two students peed in a Mountain Dew can and made another student drink it.
G. A student called my co-worked a bitch and a slut (neither one of which she deserved).

Hmmmm. One of those things did not actually happen to me today. Thank goodness I have a dinner date with some fun gals from work at a place that claims to have the best sangria in the area tomorrow night!

9 comments:

justem said...

I'm gussing F. Please let it be F. I really, really hope it's F. Cuz that's just nasty! Aren't you glad the end is in sight!!!!

Michelle W. said...

yay for almost over with...

please don't let it be the pee thing!!!

angieoh! said...

I am guessing the pee thing...totally gross. Although it does sound like an 8th grade boy kinda thing.

tina said...

I'm going to have to go with E cuz that's the only thing that sounded exciting, yet somehow I feel like your day from hell stayed that way without anything making it brighter.

Hopefully tonight on the town rocks - along with the sangria. Now if you are in Madison and want sangria, I hear the Churchkey's is really good (and potent!)

Jill H said...

yes i think it was E too...that seems like the only good thing!
what a crappy day, it'll be over soon right?!

Scott said...

Let it not be F, that is just so wrong.

Scott

Kat said...

i really hope that no one peed in a mountain dew can, but i'm sure it actually did happen. 8th grade boys are gross.........

Jana said...

OH my, what a day! I found you through Katrina's blog so I thought I'd stop by & say hello. Summer's almost here so hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

dude. piss in can?
yuck-o