Thursday, July 27, 2006

Birthday List--Super Sweet 16 Style

Last night (pre- and post- The Hills) I caught a few episdoes of My Super Sweet 16. Brad will try to deny watching it with me. But, I'm telling you the truth. It's his second favorite show--right behind 24.

Anyway . . . . .

The girls on this show are whiny and spoiled. But, you've got to give them credit. They know what they want. You've got to respect a girl who knows what she wants.

Drum roll, please.

My birthday list--Super Sweet 16 style. My birthday isn't until December, so you have plenty of time to save up to purchase any item on the list. Feel free to go in with someone, too.


  1. Kate Spade bag. I won't be particular. Any bag will do. In fact, I might request each guest bring me a different Kate Spade bag.
  2. A performance by U2 just for me and my closest friends. The Edge is my fav rock star. No birthday bash would be complete without him.
  3. Daddy always gets the birthday girl a car. Here is my choice. It's even a hybrid.
  4. Diamonds are a girls' best friend. And these come in a little blue box!

Besides my birthday wish list, there are the details of the big day:
1. Ali Edwards will design the invitations.
2. Each guest will get a customized cupcake rather than a traditional birthday cake.
3. There will be lots and lots of totally fabulous flowers.

What's on your crazy birthday wishlist?

9 comments:

justem said...

Can I be part of the close friends U2 concert????? :)

My birthday wish would be a new Honda Pilot and a trip to Europe...and a million more things!!

Felicia said...

Great list!

I think I would like daddy to buy me a new car.

Kat said...

i totally watched that last night! and i decided i'm totally going ot have a super sweet 16 bday party. i'll hire a singer, but an impressionater. how funny would that be? ok. i'm rambling. but i was totally thinking the same thing last night

angieoh! said...

hmmmmmmmm I think I would want all my scrapping friends to be flown in a for a huge bash!

Scott said...

I am not going to life. I like My Super Sweet 16. I think that it is brilliant television.

Scott

Retro Girl said...

Hmmm If I could have anything for my b-day---I'd want a 2nd MINI - hot pink, with a hot pink/black leather interior and satellite radio, and a trip for my closest 20 friends and I to go to Jamaica and party for a weekend.

Claire said...

Can I have Gael Garcia Bernal, a new Beetle and sapphire encrusted cell phone.


Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssse????

Levi said...

don't the girls on sweet 16 show look like they are celebrating their 21st bday not their 16th?!!! then all of their friends really do look 16 and it's pathetic to watch how stupid it really is after that. I get mad at myself for watching it and change the channel. spoilled rotten! "but daddy..."

K@te said...

U2!!! That is my absolute favorite band! Can I get an invite?