Monday, July 31, 2006

Gotta love 'em

So, last night amidst all the McDonalds lack of McFlurry chaos, I realized I won a RAK from Kim of HMITM.

I said to Brad, "Honey! I won a RAK!"

I was very excited.

He replied, "You won a rat?" He has selective hearing when it comes to things scrap-related.

"No. I won a RAK." I said with more emphasis this time.

"You won a boob job?!?!?" He said in amazed, but grateful disbelief.

Ahhhhhhhh. I'm expecting scrappy goodies in a box from Kim. Brad is expecting Dr. 90210.

12 comments:

justem said...

Cool!!! Congrats! You deserve it...and your "RAK" is just fine...needs no work at all!!

2moods said...

he, he, he...this made me laugh!

Retro Girl said...

You're hilarious....

Isn't that all men think about? lol. Gotta love em

Congrats!

Kat said...

lol- too funny! i know, trying to discribe RAK's is always confusing to non scrappers........

Felicia said...

Congrats on the RAK!
ha ha ha

angieoh! said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats sweets!

Penny said...

Congrats on your new 'RAK'! Hehee. I have to explain everything to my DH, too.

Sofia said...

Bwahaha! That's too funny! :-D

Lynn said...

very funny, my dh has selective hearing also. Congrats on winning the RAK.

Jill H said...

oh this cracked me UP!! my husband would say the same thing. too funny. CONGRATS on winning some fun stuff!

K@te said...

unfortunately, he sounds a lot like my husband...who has already told me that he'd love me "even" if I got a boob job...as if he wouldn't like it:)

Becky said...

He is too funny! My hubby is the same way!