Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Journal: Day 3

The Christmas-y prompt for today was all about cards.

I've only gotten one Christmas card so far this year--Ang and Mike's cute card! And I decided not to send any myself. It was part of the de-stressing plan for the holidays.

I've wanted to do a LO like this (made from old Christmas cards) since I saw it on Ali E.'s blog last year. These cards are a compilation of some I've saved from the past two Christmases.

Tell me about your Christmas cards.

11 comments:

Kat said...

love that layout! good idea to use all those cards. i never scrapped last years xmas cards..........
i'm waiting on pictures for my card, then i'm just ordering them online. not making them this year. and they'll all probably be late.......

Anonymous said...

love how you arranged everything on here! great job!

Anonymous said...

I did something similar for my page, squares punched out...but I like your design better...more balanced! :) I made many of my cards this year & bought others.

Anonymous said...

Love this! Might have to lift it for a regular page! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful page!

Stephanie said...

Fun page!

Anonymous said...

Love the clean collage look with the cards you've selected, just lovely. :oD

Retro Girl said...

I'm behind too...lol.
Love the layouts for your christmas journal - awesome as ever! You're always an inspiration!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

What an awesome design! Love it all.

justem said...

Love this!!! The envelope is such a great idea!

angieoh! said...

Hi!!!! I am proud to see that one of my old cards made the collage! how exciting!!

this is really cute Barb!