Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm OKAY!

Okay. So, for everyone I've made nervous and worried.

I am pleased to announce (drum roll, please!). . . . . . . .

I am feeling fabulous today!

I still don't have my normal robust appetite (That's right. My appetite is not small, delicate, or lady-like. It is robust). But, I feel fantastic. No pain pills in about 24 hours.

Tons of good things happening to me today:

NON-Scrap Related:
  • Emails from friends checking up
  • Some very unexpected flowers from new friends
  • A birthday package (Giada cookbook)
  • A birthday card (with a martini recipe my grandpa clipped from the paper for me)
  • Fun dinner at home with friends
  • Great celebratory plans for tomorrow
SCRAP Related
  • These absolutely fabulous new scrappy goodies. Seriously. This girl is a genius. I always thought my biggest scrappy girl crush was on Ali E., but this girl is giving her some serious competition.
  • A cyber-crop at Scrap-tastic. How fun!
  • A crazy-expensive package filled with scrappy goodies including (but not limited to): Hambly rub-ons, Hambly Christmas transparency, chipboard snowflakes, rubber stamps, more stick pins
Now that I have probably sickened all of you with my happiness, I'm retiring to my scraproom.

6 comments:

justem said...

Yay! So glad to hear you are feeling better!!!! I LOVE that new Jenni site, too. I want everything!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better!! YAY for lots of happy things..scrap and non-scrap!! Take care!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better! Take care of yourself this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Sofia said...

Good to hear you're feeling better. :-)

Happy Birthday!

Muriel said...

so I hear it was your B-day...Well I hope it was happy!!!