Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HOME!

Bags = 4
Shoes = 5 pairs

(Send me your info, Rebecca!)

And, for the record, I used all four bags (including my totally fun Elisa Lou messenger bag)

I had such an absolutely fantastically fabulous time. Quick re-cap.

Friday =
  • Met up with Becky from Scrap-Tastic to start walking through the show.
  • Scored tons of NEW paper from handsome man (co-owner of American Crafts) while helping Becky order some fun things
  • Met up with Em!
  • Visited the October Afternoon booth about 30,000 times (favorite new company)
  • Went to the SIStv reception for drinks, food, and prizes! (Am completely afraid that a video with me on it will end up on their website)
  • Hung out with Josie and talked scrapping at Em's
Saturday =
Sunday =
  • Convinced Em to play hooky from doing her school work to scrap with me!
  • Drove home just a little sad to say goodbye to scrappy friends (old and new)
Monday =
  • Visits with family (including boat ride with Grandpa)
  • Ate ice cream--twice!
  • Watched my littlest cousin score two goals (one didn't count) in her soccer game)
Tuesday =
  • Some serious shopping (scrappy and otherwise!)
I'm so grateful for the hospitality extended to me along the way (thanks Em and A. Amy!) and am eternally happy to be home. I see some serious scrapbooking in my future. I might just have a few deadlines quickly approaching!

I need to collect a few pictures from people and start ordering new goodies. . . soon!

5 comments:

justem said...

It was such a good time!!! We need to do it again when I can dedicate a whole lot of time to scrapping!!

Jennifer Davis said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Wish I could have been there!

Steph said...

Glad you had so much fun!!!

I, too, am seriously itching to scrap. We should plan a playdate soon!!

Josie said...

It was so much fun to meet you! Loved looking at all your layouts, next time you come down we will have to scrapbook and maybe do some shopping.

Christy said...

how much fun!! scrapping, free stuff and great products my idea of a great weekend!!