Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday. . .

Just a bunch of random thoughts for today. . .

Watched an E! True Hollywood Story about New Kids on the Block yesterday. Seriously. I loved these guys; Jordan was my favorite. I had all things NKOTB--trading cards, t-shirts, books, jewelry. My favorite item? A video of one of their concerts. My friends and I could imitate all the dance movies including the part where they flipped.

Haven't scrapped since the mini on Saturday. Took everything out of me.

We're going to see Harry Potter tonight at 10pm. Not quite sure what we're thinking--we're usually sound asleep by 10pm. I think it will be worth it, though.

Went to Wisconsin Dells on Sunday to see my brother. We rode these and had a great dinner. I'm continually amazed by the fact that my baby brother has grown up. In my mind he's still the thirteen year old kid with bad hair, braces, and the smelliest feet in the universe. It was the first time my whole family (Mom, Dad, sister, brother, and I) have been together for a long time (almost three years!).

Joined this site today. Seriously. Very cool. Let me know if you join--I'll add you to my friends.

Am getting a little nervous about going to CHA next week. I'm not quite sure what to wear and am kind of afraid I'll see someone I know and say something incredibly stupid!

I have a new-found addiction to Fudge-sicles. I've eaten two today. Okay. I'm lying. I ate three today. It's out of control and may be time for an intervention.

And last, but certainly not least, I served Brad a bug for dinner on Monday. That's right. Right in the middle of his broccoli was a big ol' bug. I freaked out! He just threw away the broccoli and kept right on eating the rest of his food. Personally, I think the bug crawled off of him and into his food!

2 comments:

justem said...

This post makes me smile :)

We need to plan for CHA. What to wear. What to bring...how to give each other a signal if we are acting kinda scary and stalkerish upon meeting some famous scrapper... ;)

Christine said...

You are too funny (pertaining to the bug comment)!