Monday, November 19, 2007

Brad Rocks

So. . . Brad has been off prowling the woods looking for deer to shoot.
He's been gone for a long time.

I called him tonight to whine about how very much I wanted him to come home.
I so did not think he would oblige.

But. . .

he was already on his way home.

Hooray!

He'll be here really soon.

The night could only get better if Heidi dumps dumb Spencer!

7 comments:

Katrina said...

I had to turn it off so that I wouldn't get totally sucked in...but pleeeaaase tell me that she didn't let him talk her into going to vegas!

Beth said...

I had to watch the finale of the Bachelor which totally ticked me off. Now the On Demand isn't showing the latest Hills. I need a fix of satisfying reality TV!

april said...

glad you're going to have a good night with the hubby (crossing my fingers that spencer is gone :)

Steph said...

I think you've mentioned a show I don't watch-- since I was busy watching what the texas boy would do on the Bachelor.

Also, did brad get one? Everyone I talked to yesterday didn't get anything-- which kind of amuses me. Those deer can't stay away from cars but they can dodge a bullet with the best of 'em :)

Josie said...

Seriously does Heidi not see what a spoiled brat of a baby Spencer is? What is he going to do when they have real problems!? I would have told me not to come back..ughh he skeeves me out.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I will definitely start watching The Hills... :)

Glad the hubs is back!

justem said...

:)

Justin told me this weekend that if we moved to WI he could go hunting with Brad!

Then we would have the whole weekend to hang out!!