Dear Diary,
I'm in love!
But, I shouldn't be.
I should be mourning the loss of my dear, sweet Ranger. Brad and Barb showed me the pictures as soon as they got home today to try to break it to me gently.
It wasn't good.
Then they introduced me to him.
I forgot about Ranger instantly.
He is shiny and black. He has an iPod jack. He has a soft, beige interior.
He is a 2007 - younger than me, but age is just a number.
He is simply irresistible.
His name is Fusion.
He parks right beside me.
I'm going to bat my headlights at him all night long to see if he notices me.
Escape Fusion. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
More later, Diary.
9 comments:
These posts are cracking me up! Can't wait to meet the new man in Escape's life. And I hope she doesn't take offense to this but Escape Fusion sounds slightly like an exotic dancer name...
Very cute diary entries. I hope you enjoy your new ride!
Your car may be batting her lights at him now, but once he hits the road she will believe he is hitting on all the Accords and Hyundais out there and then he will get nothing - not even a beep.
Congratulations on the new wheels. Truly I hope you enjoy your new car! Sorry about Ranger.
LOL love it Escape Fusion. Sorry you had to buy a new car but sounds like you got a new one
you are too funny..when i saw the picture of the ranger all I kept thinking is you should have sent a video to MTVs "pimp my ride"
no need now..your new ride sounds sweet..esp with the ipod jack!
LMAO!!! You have a new rad mobile and man the fusions are super nice. Congrats on the new car!
Go for it Escape! There's nothing wrong with a younger man!! ;)
I think you need to make a dear diary mini :)
You're hilarious!
Sorry about all the car troubles...but congrats that you've got something new!
You rock. If only the rest of the world could put their trials and tribulations in such a light and share humor with everyone about it! :-)
Post a Comment