Friday, May 23, 2008

New News Pet Peeve

Our local news stations are incessantly covering the price of gas.

Why?
Why?
Why?

Unless you are homebound, you are aware that gas prices are $4.00+ a gallon.
And, if you are homebound why do you even need to know the price of gas.

In other news. . .
can I just quickly say that at the exact moment that Grey's Anatomy ended last night everything was right with the world. And how silly that at one point in the show I had to pause to explain to Brad that no one was with anyone else. No one was hooking up. But, that all changed.

8 comments:

Josie said...

Those last 5 minutes of greys was crazy!
I did yell when McDreamy walked away to talk to Rose but started crying when Alex was begging Izzy...
I want so want to learn more about Alex, hopefully next season!!

Lyn said...

I had to look away when I saw you posted about Grey's, since I didn't watch it yet. But I wanted to say hi and also state I am excited about summer too!

Steph said...

Gas tracker!!!

try being the chick who has to CALL the gas stations every day!

I have not yet watched Grey's but am reassured by your text message. Perhaps I will watch on my birthday so that everything can be right with the world

Ally said...

Sounds like a missed a good season! For whatever reason, Grey's and I haven't clicked lately - probably because it most often aired while I was teaching and well, I am low tech and have no Tivo/Dvr system. Heck in Feb 2009 I'll likely be one of those staring at a blank screen.

liz mataraza said...

that hammock is calling me (did i spell that right?) either way, it's wonderful!

i kwym about gas. i despise seeing the price go up each day. when will it end?

not with you on Grey's. sorry. i'm a lost junkie.

Levi said...

Those are the cutest shower gifts ever! So adorable.

I'm thinking about Vegas for Nk tickets. If you've registered over there, I'm L-SLC. Small world, funny stuff.

Levi said...

they could be covering AI like ours were... thank god it's over

Ronda Simpson said...

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy! I haven't deleted it off DVR yet. Thinking of watching it again! :)