Tuesday, May 20, 2008

On my mind. . .

This picture really got me to thinking about summer. (Hammocks are one of my favorite things about summer.)

Here are a few other things I'm really looking forward to about summer:
  • pedicures
  • sun tea
  • drive-in movies
  • afternoon naps
  • grilling out
  • summer reads
  • smell of sunscreen
Speaking of summer reads. . . here's what I'm reading right now:
Assassination Vacation
Expecting Adam
Bootcamp
Three Cups of Tea

What do you suggest I add to my list?

6 comments:

angieoh! said...

you forgot my all time favorite summer thing... Patio Parties. :)

Josie said...

Your summer list sounds heavenly!
I cannot wait for summer and late night ice cream runs..oh wait I do that all year : )

Did you read the glass castle yet?
I finally read it, it was really good!

justem said...

You always have good book suggestions :)

Ronda Simpson said...

Love your ideas for summer!!! And look at that hammock!! Are you serious? LOL That's just awesome!!

Denise said...

I can see me on that hammock. Of course, I would never be able to get out again, but that is half the fun. Isn't it?

Hmmm...books? Have you read Water for Elephants?

Ang said...

BARB~~~you must divulge where that picture of the beautiful hammock is from. I think it needs to be in our backyard. That thing looks AWESOME. Please share if you can, love Angie H.