Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Week

How does this happen?
I cannot believe how quickly the weeks happen. I start Monday, hold on tight, and all of a sudden. . . it's Friday!

It's been a great week. Lots accomplished at work, plenty of time spent (and good news from friends), and a great new outfit purchased (think yellow courderoy. . . in a skirt).

Wish I had photos of all of that to share with you. You'll have to settle for some pictures from Brad's marathon.

Seriously. I am so proud of him.

Here is just between miles 14 and 15. Looking great!



He did say that he thought he had the biggest cheering section - especially at the finish line. Here's his nephew with some great signs.



There were some "Team B-Brad" t-shirts. . .


Brad and "his" girls.



Brad, his brother, and the nephews after the race.



I am so very, very proud of Brad. He ran for just over 4 hours (finish time was 4 hours, 11 minutes).

Busy weekend ahead of me. Headed to Milwaukee for a conference and doing the Komen Breast Cancer Walk Saturday to honor my grandmother.

Hoping (desperately!) to find some scrap time - soon! I miss paper!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good......

Josie said...

Congrats to Brad..
I'm digging those Team Brad shirts

Greta Adams said...

that is sooo awesome....huge congrats to him...i would have passed out at mile 1....LOL
and the shirts....oh yeah ...LOVE those...way to root him on....

justem said...

Yay for Brad!!!!!

My week was incredibly slow. SO happy it's the weekend!

Chiara said...

wow that is awesome. Congrats Brad. I miss paper too.

Steph said...

B-brad rocks! And he was still alive enough to come smile for pictures a couple of hours later.

Levi said...

i so applaud runners

i hate running w/a passion, i'm like you guys go get it

my weeks have flown by all summer; glad i'm not the only one