Sunday, October 05, 2008

A Little Scrap Action

It's been ages and ages and ages since I've made anything. I miss making things. I wish I was making things instead of reading and writing about organizational theory and school finance.

Here's a few goodies from Scrap-tastic's October kit.

I've scrapped this picture a million times, but it never gets old.


Snapped this while I was babysitting Luke.


Never did get around to scrapping pictures from last Halloween. . .


Have I mentioned lately just how many I am that it's fall.


I've had this picture of Noah and Chase forever. Finally made something with it. (It's an AE lift.)


And, because I love making minis. . .


If you want some more eye-candy, check out the family photo shoot Stephanie did for us.

5 comments:

justem said...

:) I love them all but I especially love the design of the first one and the square on the first two!! :)

Retro Girl said...

Love the mini!!! (I bought a Zutter bind it all, and wouldya believe I've never used it yet?! What is my problem?!...busy I guess)

Love the rest of your layouts too. Awesome use of scraps.

Levi said...

I love them and I love FALL!

Levi said...

you've gotta do the yearbook thing linked on my blog!!

Erin said...

cute cute pages! love all the fall goodness!