I am an ambitious planner . . . with the execution skills of a slacker.
That said, here is my December Daily.
It is an ambitious project. Hopefully, I will be able to break from my slacker ways and execute it with dedication and commitment.
That's my December manifesto, actually.
Dedication and commitment.
This year, I will work hard to focus what is important about Christmas. I will not succumb to the stress and the shopping and the endless travel and making decisions to keep other people happy. I will decide what is important to me and mine, and I will make time to enjoy it (and photograph it and write about it).
Bring on December!
The album is based really closely on Ali Edwards's album, and I'm playing along with Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class (I'm really excited about the photography tips this year).































7 comments:
Looks great!
Your album looks fabulous! Can't wait to get started on mine! hehe, but I too have the skills of a slacker heeee!
I'm not worthy...you Mini Goddess you.
I love your album!! And your comment about being an ambitious planner with the execution skills of a slacker made me lol! That is so me too!
lol, I think we have the same issues "execution skills of a slacker" that cracks me up!
love your album and admire your dedication and commitment. will try to do the same here.
I love it!
Post a Comment