
Although, I will admit I haven't been trying nearly hard enough. There are still many presents to be wrapped and even a few more to be bought. The Christmas cards were sent yesterday, though.
I've been eating risotto.
It's actually a new addiction. Here's the recipe I really like (shared by Angie.) And, in case anyone is reading this and having a particularly difficult time Christmas shopping for me - I would love an all-risotto cookbook to encourage my addiction.
Speaking of addiction. . .
I've been playing Guitar Hero.
I may be in need of an intervention. I cannot stop playing. My left hand has taken on a claw-like shape. Too bad I'm addicted to Guitar Hero and not the Wii Fit. That would be much more productive.
I've been reading.
When You Are Engulfed in Flames
The Brain that Changes Itself
Outliers
I've been baking.
First with them. (Photo completely stolen from Stephanie.)

And then with her. Don't worry. We ate the cookies infested with the three-year-old's germs at our own house. She licked everything.

I've been watching it snow.
It started on Thursday night, and the meteorologist seems to think it's not going to stop until Tuesday. Poor Brad has really been shoveling a lot. Poor me. The Fusion does not like the snow, so it's tough for me to actually leave the house.
I've been planning for vacation.
No more work until January 5th. I want to scrapbook and visit Angie and the Little Man and get a pedicure with Stephanie and lay on the couch and organize the basement and play Guitar Hero and figure out how to pay my property taxes from my escrow and ring in 2009 and visit family and read books and sleep late and wear my pajamas all day. It's going to be busy.
I've been trying my hardest to be a good girl.
I'm hoping for a few special things under the tree this year.
5 comments:
you've been so so busy!
soooo i've just been playing a little GH myself and have been conquering "hard" songs left and right... it's probably one of my proudest moments to date.
happy xmas!
I want to try this guitar hero, but not till I get all of my crap done :)
here's me wishing you a happy vacation and wishing i could scrapbook with you!
The one time I played Guitar Hero at my bros, I was obsessed and yes my hand took a strange shape. But I still would like to play it again.
My husband loves couscous but I don't know how to make it and have heard it's hard not to burn or overcook. I'm not sure he'd like the pea recipe since he doesn't like peas. Any other suggestions????
i've been practicing my GH too. we got the girls the world tour so i have to get ready!
Post a Comment