Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hello, My Name is 2009



2009.

This will be my 30th year.
Brad and I will celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary.
I will finish my Master's degree. Again.

My word for 2009 is purpose.

I feel like I let 2008 pass me by. I want to live 2009 with purpose.

I want to spend with purpose, eat with purpose, act and speak with purpose.

Wishing you all the best in 2009.

5 comments:

Chiara said...

What a fabulous word. I need to do my post about my word but yours is awesome. Happy 2009 aw to be 30 again

Steph said...

Can we save with purpose too? I think spending with or without purpose might have been an issue for me in 08 :)

Barb said...

Yes, Steph. I am definitely saving with purpose.

And, Saturday's meatloaf qualifies as eating with purpose.

The purpose?

To satisfy a strange craving.

Katrina said...

Great word choice!

justem said...

I love your word!! I am still coming up with one. They all sound so boring compared to everybody else. Maybe my word should just be "boring"! ;) Happy New Year!!! :)