Saturday, January 03, 2009

January: Scrap-tastic Style

Here are my creations from Scrap-tastic's January Kit: Frosted Elegance.

You should know that these were created and photographed on Aunt Amy's kitchen table on Christmas morning. . . talk about waiting until the last minute.






I'm off to spend the day with Stephanie.

I don't think I mention nearly enough just how marvelously amazing Stephanie is.

On Thursday, I called her and proposed that we spend today scrapbooking and that we enjoy mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and meatloaf for dinner. SHE AGREED!

That, dear readers, is the stuff true friendship is made of.

7 comments:

Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katrina said...

clearly I need more coffee...what I meant to say is...

have a blast!

Levi said...

Yummy! That's sounds very good.

I love all of your mini albums lately.

Chiara said...

fabulous layouts as usually and sounds like a delish menu but I don't think my trainer would like me reporting that is what I ate.

justem said...

While I really love your work (especially the Little Man layout) I am only feeling a twinge of sadness...and jealousy of you and Steph's day together...
I need to move closer...but then I'd be far from Josie, and that's no fun, either!

Beth said...

Those are amazing pictures of your grandmother! You are so lucky to have them.

mmm...meatloaf

Steph said...

Had so much fun yesterday! I predict next Fun Summer Wednesdays will be a little different, but still as fun!