Here is my living room.
Let's forget that I have a dog who leaves oodles of black fur everywhere and could actually own a light-colored couch. . .

The living room would - of course - include a fabulously styled television.

The dining room.
Although, I think I'd choose to accent with red instead of yellow.

Here is the bedroom I would live in. . . if I wasn't married.

Here is the "manly" bedroom that I'd share with Brad.

And, here is the guest bedroom.
Deliciously girly.

And, an office.

And a little space.
This is where I would love to spend today curled up with a book and a London Fog.

I guess I probably need a bathroom, too.
9 comments:
Your house is BEAUTIFUL! ;)
My faves are the dining room, the guest room (where I will stay) and of course the crafty office space! :)
We are one of the same! Sigh, me and Em are moving into your house. Funny I modeled my bathroom after that pic in pottery barn. All my cabinets are now dark and I bought moss green and brown towels. (well mine are from target because who can really afford PB) I can't wait for you to come stay!!!!
I love the guest room!!
I just love your adventures through Pottery Barn land! You have fabulous taste! Don't be embarrassed about your love of Dr. Christian Troy and his devilishness!!
Yummmmm.
This is the weirdest thing - my office and bathroom are identical to yours! ;)
Ohh to live in a potteryBarn catalog... But my issue is not so much dog hair as it is 3 ittle monkeys with crayons! :)
Hey, you're all going to have to share the guest room. I want to take a nap on that bed.
love your pb house! that is to funny!
I fantasize about the shiny red kitchen at the nearby Ikea...I drool over it everytime we go there.
I love "your house"! Hubby is a huge pottery barn fan...but he indulges my 1950's obsession, and lets me "junk up" (We joke) the house with my retro/mod decor and vintage stuff.
Post a Comment