Have you heard about this?
Gross.
Don't get me wrong. I love me some meat and even occasionally indulge in some fast food. But, seriously. Burger-scented body spray.
Gross.
Anyway, it's Wednesday. I haven't "seen" you for more than a week.
I've been driving
and listening to books on tape
and learning
and scrapping with friends
and welcoming Brad back from a fishing vacation
and "playing" principal
and planning baby showers
and watching Entourage
and wondering why I never watched Gilmore Girls before
and buying things I don't need
(and wishing I could find a jacket to match the things I didn't need)
and wondering how Carla and Leah are still on Top Chef
and hoping Grey's actually crosses over into Private Practice this week
and thinking I'd like a bigger house
and trying to find a perfect birthday gift for my dad
and wondering what Brad might want for Valentine's Day
and loving "warm" weather
and doing laundry.
5 comments:
um. NASTY.
i think i would have liked 3 cups of tea better as an audio book...
good to "hear" from you again. the boots are cute, do you think it's going to be a rainy spring?? in WI????
Um, would it be wrong if I bought those boots too? I mean, they could still be your boots, but they really really want to be in my closet too :)
seriously...you have never watched gilmore girls...huh..i considered you a friend...but wait you did just buy those really cute boots..really really cute boots so we're okay
the first seasons are the best, if you want i have them all on dvd
You're always doing/going/seeing/growing so many things/places/much! :-)
Love the boots. I've had my eye on some Wellies (another brand like those) for awhile...Haven't indulged yet tho...
Post a Comment