Friday, July 16, 2010

I made stuff

It's been awhile since I've shared anything I made. I have been putzing around a little, though. Here are a few featuring the nephews. I can't believe how big they are!

 N & C
Studio Calico January 2010 Kit (Whodunit) and Add-ons 
Alphabet: October Afternoon
Cardstock: Bazzill Paper Basics
Embellishments: Jenni Bowlin (journaling tag), Jillibean Soup (button), Unknown (red baker's twine)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Basic Grey, October Afternoon
Photo by Homburg Photography


5
Studio Calico January 2010 Kit (Whodunit) and Add-ons 
Alphabet: American Crafts
Cardstock: Bazzill Paper Basics
Embellishments: Unknown (staples)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Basic Grey, Jenni Bowlin, Studio Calico
Stickers: Studio Calico
Tools: American Crafts (pen), Staz On (ink), We R Memory Keepers (corner punch)

3 comments:

justem said...

Good stuff.
:)

Lyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

.
I love your creations! Amazing photography! I hope you get to go on your dream vacations soon!!