Friday, October 08, 2010
Running 8 Days Late.
I've been on a bit of a blog hiatus. . . not quite sure what happened there.
In case you were wondering, though, I did finish my "Learn Something New" for September.
My last two lessons. . .
Lesson from Day 29:
Make an old favorite into something new.
We had Greek pizza for dinner. I added some wheat flour to the pizza dough I've been making for awhile and covered with pizza with all kinds of goodness - chicken, red onions, green olives, yellow peppers, spinach, feta. Delicious!
Lesson from Day 30:
Try things even if you think you don't like them.
We had sandwiches for dinner - BLTs with shredded chicken, avocado, and garlic mayo. They were incredible - even the avocado.
Stay tuned this weekend for some fun things from the last few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like the last one...
One of the best appetizers I ever ate I wasn't even going to try because I thought it sounded nasty. It was AMAZING. They were like some kind of crazy egg roll but with avocado and mango salsa and something else. Totally weird. Totally yummy. :)
Post a Comment