Saturday, November 27, 2010

Inspiration

I usually am not inspired by design in magazines or ads, but lately I have been collecting a little pile of designs that I really like.

For your viewing pleasure. . . a little holiday inspiration. First, a few things left-over from Thanksgiving flyers.




 This cover was the inspiration for my own Thanksgiving place cards. Thank you for bringing some fun to our table, Paper Source.

Just love the way this cover is set up - love all the different types of pies in similar colors, too. Once again, Martha is totally brilliant.

 Boden catalog cover from about a month ago. Love the different sized and patterned buttons.

 Garnet Hill catalog cover from a few weeks ago. Love the different shaped boxes.

I'm always intrigued by the back cover of Cook's Illustrated. This month was no exception.

1 comment:

justem said...

I ripped off that boden cover, too. ;) And how come I don't get the Garnet Hill catalog anymore??? So sad for me!