Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gobble, Gobble (the count-down is on)

One week from today I will be enjoying turkey and wine and, best of all, some great company.



You remember Thanksgivings past?
There was the original 20Something Thanksgiving (2005)
Another 20-Something Thanksgiving (2007)
The only Thanksgiving I hosted (2008)
Frie-mily Thanksgiving 2009 (formerly known as 20-Something Thanksgiving)

(I have no idea what happened in 2006. There is no blog entry; it must not have been memorable.

Sigh. I do love Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday.

My contributions this year include:
Stuffing
Cranberry Relish
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Mascarpone Pie
Wine

I'm also working on place cards and maybe a little something special for the kiddos.

1 comment:

justem said...

Oh goodness. I can't wait for photos of them in their hats! Too cute! As you know, I would much rather be celebrating w/you guys than what I am doing... ;)